Friday 22 May 2020

Twelve Years in Film



I have been celebrating various anniversaries in 2020. One of the ones I nearly forgot about was that it is twelve years since I made my first home made DVD featuring my home made movies. Recently, because of the Covid19 Lockdown, my life has become a bit more virtual and my interest in making movies and DVDs has returned. The first DVD I made in 2008 was called Teacup Typhoons and features many of the animations that can still be found on the LornaJHart YouTube Channel. Other titles in my homemade DVD collection include Pictures at an Exhibition, ALFA Fantasia, Showcase and Moving Pictures. My latest DVD is called Tales from Three Cities and features videos based on my special visits around London from 2010 to 2020 and trips to Paris in 2008 and New York in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment