Wednesday 13 May 2020

Spring Mindfulness for Lockdown Days

 

Spring 2020 was a lot different than I imagined it would be. I had intended to travel to Northern Ireland and Devon and had several London outings planned. I had managed trips to the Tower of London, the museums, Richmond and Harefield in the first two and a half months of the year and after that we were confined to our home and walks in the local area. It was a good time to practice mindfulness, meditation and ‘the sweetness of doing nothing’. I also continued to sort out my home and garden and make more lists. This is what my basic Covid19 Lockdown ‘to do’ list looks like.

Lockdown ‘Task’ List

1. Mindful meditation
2. Local nature walking
3. Garden time
4. Films and TV
5. Music and Radio 3
6. Games (cards and computer)
7. Reading books and poetry
8. Mindful drawing
9. Writing notes and making lists
10. Slow gardening
11. Mindful housework
12. Connection and solitude
13. Art and craft
14. Cooking and food
15. Resting and napping
16. ‘Il dolce far niente’


No comments:

Post a Comment