Monday 27 May 2019

50 Greeting Card Greetings


These fifty greeting card greetings are from my ten ALF Creations collections of cards. My first collection of cards which I developed around 2007 was called 'Versatility'. Some of the cards are based around Amy's childhood pictures, these are Amy Occasions, ALF Occassions and Four Seasons. Other cards have been developed around website designs I was working on from 2005 to 2007 these are 'Vesatility' and 'Passtimes'. I also have a variety of collage cards, these are 'With Virtue', 'Manly Virtues', 'Christimas Collage' and 'Empathy'. Lastly I have 'Fabric Brooch Cards' with the greetings 'All good wishes', 'Thinking of you', 'To someone Special' and 'With love'.


This table was full of my cards in a charity craft event in December 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment