Monday 20 May 2019

5450+


In 2017 I embarked on a mini bucket list called 5B450, which was a quest to achieve 5 smallish ambitions before turning 50 in November. These were:

1. Visit New York City
2. Get the house redecorated
3. Join a book club
4. Watch a play at the Globe Theatre
5. Attend a School of Life event

I accomplished all of these ambitions and then experienced a very difficult year in 2018. Because of 2017 and 2018, by 2019 I started formulating a new list called 5450+. This was not a new bucket list for things I want to do before I die. It is more a being list. It was a reflection on what gives my life meaning, what relaxes me, what keeps me going.

1. Arts and Crafts
2. Reading and Writing
3. Music and Drama
4. Mindfulness and Meditation
5. Walking and Water

I will be exploring my new list in future posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment