Friday 6 November 2020

The Dolly Project November 2020

 

With the announcement of a second lockdown I decided to get on with another creative project I had been putting off. I remember putting plastic boxes of my dolls into our attic thinking that I would sort them out properly in the fullness of time. I decided that the time had now come. In the end the project was less daunting than I thought it would be.

My six original dolls would stay in their cloth bag. I kept a small selection of dolls as a reminder of my doll making days; four big, four medium, four small. Six I gave to my mum to give to charity. That left twelve which I thought needed makovers before they could become gifts.

The pictures above and below are of these makeover dolls. I also decided to knit them an extra blanket. It has been good to work on my dolls again. I have gradually been sorting things out in my house since 2019 and I think this will continue into 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment