Thursday 30 April 2020

Garden Time

I am meant to be turning over a new leaf and spending more time in being mode and less time in doing mode, however, I do have quite a bit on my to do list this year which includes venturing into ecotherapy. I am lucky to live in London and have a garden and have decided one of the things I am going to do this year is spend more time in my garden both working and relaxing. Garden projects I have been working on so far have been



1. The front garden rose boarder





2. Solar lighting

 

3. Planters and succulents


4. More grasses


5. More garden furnishings



I'm not planning to do too much in the garden as I find mindful meditation (the art of non-doing) is better for my wellbeing, but a bit of garden time should be therapeutic too.


No comments:

Post a Comment