Friday 10 January 2020

13 Books for 2020

It took me a long time to find 13 books I might like to read in 2020. 
I'm not sure how I'll get on, some of them may be too heavy, some too light. 
I'll see how I go.




First Six by Six Book Challenge - Film/Book tie-ins

1. Eat, pray, love by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John Le Carre
3. Different Seasons by Stephen King
4. The Kite runner by Khaled Hosseini
5. Stories of your life and others by Ted Chiang 
6. The Light between Oceans by ML Stedman




Second six by six book challenge - Autumn and Winter Reads

1.  My year of rest and relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh
2. Circe by Madeline Miller
3. The Hoarder by Jess Kidd
4. The woman who went to bed for a year by Sue Townsend
5. A gathering light by Jennifer Donnelly
6. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
 


Buddhism Extra

The Wise Heart by Jack Kornfield

No comments:

Post a Comment