Friday 15 June 2018

Webflower Graphics

I was working on Webflower graphics back in 2006, after the demise of my Web One project; SubVerse. The time was a bit of a creative wilderness for me. Social Media for me began in 2008 when I started putting animation on YouTube and then in 2010 I joined FaceBook, which I used to post about my creative endeavours until I started my blog in 2013.

In Webflowers I used to design web pages around six coloured flower ideas, a green crysanthemum, beige (or orange) lilly, pink rose, blue pansy, yellow daisy and purple tulip. I have used the six colour flower idea in my designs for ALF creations @ the Star Heart Cafe, for my cards, dolls, lavender scenters and fabric brooches. Webflowers were inspired by beautiful web sets like Pat's graphics and Moyra's Web jewels, that sort of web design died and my Webflower webpages never saw the light of day, however they did give me ideas I could build on in the real world. Below are a few of the web pages I created at this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment