Sunday 17 June 2018

The 13th Craft Stall



I held my thirteenth craft stall on the 16th June 2018. My daughter came to help out which was very gracious of her.


The morning was in aid of the London Church's Refugee Fund, it was slow and quiet, but a couple of people bought brooch cards and someone bought a knitted purse.



It was quite sad as I found out that the URC in Eastcote was going to close soon, to be replaced by a Hindu temple.


In the last couple of years I have become more interested in philosophy, mindfulness and Buddhism, rather than church and crafts, so I'm not sure what the future holds for my craft stall. However to have got a craft stall together and put it on public display on thirteen different occasions since 2013 has been a bit of an achievement for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment