Sunday 1 January 2017

Lavender Baubles


I have been trying to come up with ideas for gifts and cards with a specific Christmas flavour for a number of years. I think I finally cracked it in January and October 2015. I think it was something to do with thinking about Christmas in these two months, a time near Christmas, but rather when it is a future thought or a recent memory, not when it is in full swing. After thinking of my four original Christmas cards I have been working on other festive ideas; ALF Christmas cards, colouring books, stickers, knitted gift bags and Christmas tree decorations. I was very pleased with my idea for lavender baubles which are based on my Christmas cards and feature four Christmas/winter plants and flowers; mistletoe, holly, poinsettia and hellebore.

No comments:

Post a Comment