Saturday 24 January 2015

In Concert


I was very pleased to take part in the NGhaSaid concert last October. It made me think of other times I have performed live sets, in music events around South East England. I used to perform my music live much more regularly than I have done in recent years.

I now mostly perform once a month at St. Mary's Church Informal Music Evening. I recently came across notes I'd written in the early nineties when I used to perform my songs about once a week at various folk clubs in and around London, on my own mostly but also with other people, other singers, a guitarist and a flautist.

I find performing in public, my music or anything else is a bit stressful, however if you do a good job and other people appreciate it, it can make you feel quite satisfied and pleased with yourself. These pictures showcase my music making on both sides of the millennium.


No comments:

Post a Comment