Friday 11 December 2020

Doctor Who Therapy


Dr Who therapy belongs to the wider concepts of time therapy, sci-fi therapy and TV-box-set therapy. The BBC has provided me with comfort on numerous occasions. I have long listened to BBC radio dramas and talking books to help me sleep before I discovered brainwave music and guided meditations. My favourite episode of Dr Who is Blink. A poignant episode dominated by the beautiful Carey Mulligan as Sally Sparrow who must save the world from the dangerous and scary weeping angels in the absence of the doctor. Other favourite episodes are Midnight, A Christmas Carol and Listen. Below are photographs of my daughter in front of the tardis and inside it, from a visit to the Doctor Who exhibition centre in Cardiff, which we visited in 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment