Monday 19 October 2020

Eat Pray Love Holidays - a retrospective


With my future holiday plans still being very uncertain I decided to look back at my past Eat Pray Love holidays of the 2010s.

Eat-Llandudno 2016

The trip to North Wales was the first of our difficult holidays, it was also memorable for the lovely pizza restaurants in the town. The pizzas were so nice we ended up having pizza every evening. Cromer was also memorable for the amount of pizza we ate.

Pray - Whitby 2014

Our stay in Whitby was in the shadow of Whitby Abbey and the legend of Dracula. We attended an outdoor Dracula themed drama event in the ruins of Whitby Abbey and also have fond memories of folk week and the children's fairground our holiday apartment was situated by.

Love - Edinburgh 2012

Edinburgh 2012 was the last holiday I had with my dad, who I loved very much and who I lost in 2013. My dad was born in Edinburgh in the late 1920s and it was lovely to revisit the places that were so special to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment