Monday 15 April 2019

London Therapy Part One


London can feel rather relentless and my previous London Series have been about trying to find a bit of peace and quiet amongst the noise and busy-ness of the city, these are Secret London and London Interrupted.






These days I mainly think about well-being, so anything I visit in London needs to help with that. I have made a decision to visit more museums (Time Therapy) and art galleries (Art Therapy) and see more plays (Drama Therapy). These pictures are from recent visits to Somerset House, South Bank Centre, British Museum, China Town and National Gallery, which we visited in the last week of March 2019.








London Therapy is still in formation, so I will be posting more of my ideas about it at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment