Saturday 21 November 2015

Craft Stall at Eastcote URC


I was late for the charity coffee morning at Eastcote URC as I made the classic mistake of turning up at the worng church. When I eventually arrived at the right church, and after a very humble apology, the morning actually went rather well. The people were pleased to see me and interested in my crafts. I was pleased with the response to my new ALF Christmas cards, they nearly sold out! Also popular were my lavender scenters and my knitted gadget pouches. In the end I did well enough to give quite a generous donation to the Michael Sobel Hospice, so I think I went some way to redeem myself, even after such an inauspicious start. It has highlighted the fact that I must give some  more time and thought to my future crafting endeavours.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment