Monday 18 July 2022

Travel Therapy


Sometimes it's just good to get away. My favourite week in my life was my week alone in New York. I like travelling alone to cities. I travelled alone around Europe. My first taste of Paris was on my own, it can be lonely, but if you enjoy your own company it's great. I love my own company and love solitude, but often I am accompanied by my mother and daughter, who generally need a holiday, so they come with me. Often we are just travelling around Great Britain, but that's fine, there's plenty to see here. It's especially nice at the seaside, but also our cities and countryside are good too. Holidays are great for gaining a new perspective on life, for practising mindful meditation, for doing something different, for just having a break from the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment